Roses are red, violets are blue, salmon is delicious, and garlic is too. I wanted to do a fun spin for another great date night dinner for Valentine’s Day. Roses. A lot of women will probably be handed a beautiful bouquet of roses come this Saturday. Roses are niiiice, BUT garlic and rosemary salmon is the way to her heart
PREP TIME: 15, COOK TIME: 15 , TOTAL TIME: 30
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoons rosemary, chopped (about 2 small sprigs)
- 1 lb. salmon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 small bunch asparagus
- extra virgin olive oil for asparagus
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Brush salmon with olive oil.
- Combine the chopped garlic and rosemary and pat it on the top of the salmon.
- Sprinkle the salmon with sea salt and red pepper flakes.
- Add asparagus to the pan in a single layer.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until middle of the salmon is no longer translucent.
- Serving Size: 2