Keto and Low Carb Creamy Shrimp and Bacon skillet
- 4 slices organic uncured bacon
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- 4 oz raw shelled shrimp (I used TJ’s Argentinian wild)
- ½ cup coconut cream OR heavy whipping cream if not dairy sensitive
- 1 pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the bacon in 1 inch pieces
- Start heating a cast iron skillet and place the bacon in it on a medium flame, cook stirring for about 5 minutes.
- When the bacon is cooked but not crispy, add the sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Now add the smoked salmon cut in strips, cook for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add the shrimp and saute’ on a high flame for about 2 minutes
- Add thet cream and the salt, lower the flame and let cook for 1 minute, or until the cream reaches the desired thickness.
- Serve immediately.
- You can serve on top of shirataki or zucchini noodles.
- Serves: 4 portions
- Serving size: 4 portions
- Calories: 340
- Fat: 29 gr
- Carbohydrates: 3.5 gr net
- Fiber: 1 gr
- Protein: 17 gr