Learn how to make the BEST and most crispy low carb pizzas crust made with fathead dough. This low carb alternative to pizza is great if you are on the keto Low Carb diet or simply want to cut carbs and is a carb lover’s dream with just minumum net carbs per slice!
Easy Low Carb White Sauce Pizza
An easy to make low carb gluten free pizza crust that bakes up right in the pan with no rolling required. Top it with white sauce and veggies for a delicious treat.
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 40 minutes Servings 12 servings Calories 193 kcal Author Lisa
- 4 ounces Happy Farms cream cheese softened
- 4 Goldhen large eggs
- 1/3 cup Countryside Creamery heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cup Priano freshly grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 4 ounces Happy Farms mozzarella cheese shredded or chopped
- 2 tablespoons Carlini olive oil
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Countryside Creamery heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon Stonemill dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces Happy Farms mozzarella cheese shredded or chopped
- fresh sliced tomato about 1 cup, optional
- leaves Little Salad Bar baby spinach about 1 cup, optional
- no sugar bacon 3 slices, cooked and chopped (optional)
- Happy Farms blue cheese 2 tablespoons crumbled (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 10×15-inch rimmed baking pan.
- In food processor or with electric mixer, combine cream cheese, eggs, heavy cream, and 1/4 cup Parmesan until well combined.
- Sprinkle 1 cup Parmesan cheese and the mozzarella cheese in the bottom of the greased baking pan. Pour egg mixture over the cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes then remove from oven.
- In medium saucepan, heal olive oil over medium heat.
- Add chopped onion and cook until softened.
- Stir in garlic and cook an additional minute.
- Add the cream and cook on low medium heat for about 3-5 minutes until cream has thickened slightly.
- Remove from heat and add in the thyme, salt and pepper. Allow to cool a bit before using
- Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese and optional toppings.
- Broil on high until cheese has browned.
Bacon Ranch Chicken Crust Pizza
A tasty bacon ranch topped chicken pizza crust that’s super simple to make. It uses a near zero carb pizza crust made from ground meat.
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 35 minutes Total Time 45 minutes Servings 8 Calories 290kcal
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/3 cup mozzarella shredded (40 grams)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese shredded (30 grams)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings basil, oregano, rosemary, and thyme
- 1 large egg
- salt and ground black pepper to taste (I used 1/4 salt and dash pepper)
- 1/3 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded & divided (103 grams)
- 2 medium plum tomatoes diced (85 grams)
- 3 slices no sugar bacon cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the crust ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Then form into a ball.
- Place meat ball on parchment paper lined pizza pan. Cover with another sheet of parchment paper and roll out into a large circle. Remove top parchment paper. Is some of the crust on top of the paper? Then simply scrape it off with a rubber spatula. Add it back to the main crust.
- Bake meat crust in 400°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until top is browned.
- While crust is baking, combine sauce ingredients in medium bowl.
- Remove crust from oven and flip crust over on pan then remove parchment paper from top.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the sauce on top of the pizza crust, then sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over it. Sprinkle on bacon and diced tomatoes. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 mozzarella cheese on top.
- Return pizza to 400°F oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Cut into 8 slices and serve with remaining ranch sauce.
A silicone baking mat can be used instead of the parchment paper to roll-out the crust and flip easily after the initial baking.To make things easier, a prepared Ranch dressing can be used instead of making it from scratch.
Coconut Flour Pizza Crust
Interested in trying a low carb and gluten free pizza crust that even a teenager will love? This coconut flour crust got thumbs up from my daughter.
Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 25 minutes Total Time 30 minutes Servings 8 people Calories 230kcal Author Lisa | Low Carb Yum
- 1/3 cup coconut flour about 44 grams
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese about 26 grams
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal or almond flour or psyllium
- 4 large eggs
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese about 78 grams
- Place all ingredients except mozzarella cheese into a food processor.
- Process until there are no more lumps.
- Fold in mozzarella cheese.
- Spread onto greased baking sheet or line sheet with non-stick silicon mat. Bake at 375 F for about 20-25 minutes or until top is browned.
- Slice into strips for bread sticks. For pizza, top with sauce and toppings then bake at 350 F for about 12 minutes.
Makes 6 servingsNet carbs per serving: 3g
Meat Lovers Deep Dish Pan Low Carb Pizza
An easy to make meat lovers deep dish pizza made. This cauliflower crust pizza is gluten free and perfect for a keto diet.
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes Total Time 30 minutes Servings 8 slices Calories 345kcal
- 8 ounces sausage diced
- 4 ounces ham diced
- 18 slices pepperoni
- 2 ½ cups Mozzarella Cheese freshly grated
- Dried Parsley for garnishing
Cauliflower Mixture : (divided)
- 2 heads riced cauliflower about 22 ounces
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground sage
- ¼ teaspoon ground oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne powder optional
- ⅛ teaspoon ground mustard
- ¾ cup cheddar freshly grated
- 1 egg
- ground black pepper
PIZZA SAUCE :
- 1 cup homemade sugar free pizza sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Sage
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Oregano
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Dried Thyme
- ¼ teaspoon Dried Tarragon
- Combine pizza sauce ingredients – Homemade Sugar Free Pizza Sauce, sage, oregano, cayenne, thyme and tarragon. Set aside.
- Squeeze riced cauliflower for excess water. Mix riced cauliflower with onion powder, garlic powder, sage, oregano, thyme, cayenne, mustard, cheddar, egg and black pepper.
- In a slightly greased pie pan, fill pan with cauliflower mixture and press lightly – like making a pie crust. Bake in a preheated oven of 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes. Reserve ½ to ¾ cup of cauliflower mixture.
- In a greased skillet, cook sausages and ham for 1 to 2 minutes. Drain oil in paper towel and set aside.
- Spread Homemade Sugar Free Pizza Sauce to cauliflower crust, sprinkle ¾ cup mozzarella cheese, add sausages and ham.
- Spread the remaining pizza sauce. Top with the remaining cauliflower mixture and entirely cover with the rest of mozzarella cheese. Then add pepperoni slices.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese has melted and slightly golden. Serve immediately.