Garlic Mashed Cauliflower Recipe with Rosemary may be healthier, but tastes just as good as Mashed Potatoes! This Mashed Cauliflower is perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or any day of the year. You won’t regret making this Garlic Mashed Cauliflower Recipe; missing out on calories and gaining all the flavor! This healthy side dish will be your new favorite recipe.
- 1 large cauliflower chopped into small florets
- 3 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic sauteed if you aren’t buying it already prepared
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped into small pieces, optional
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil. Once boiling, cook the cauliflower for 8-10 minutes or until fork tender. Remove and drain cauliflower.
- Place cauliflower along with all other ingredients into a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy.
CALORIES: 101KCAL | CARBOHYDRATES: 3G | PROTEIN: 2G | FAT: 9G | SATURATED FAT: 5G |CHOLESTEROL: 26MG | SODIUM: 109MG | POTASSIUM: 132MG | SUGAR: 1G | VITAMIN A: 6.1% |VITAMIN C: 16.1% | CALCIUM: 3.7% | IRON: 0.6%