The best way to get minerals, vitamins and antioxidants, all in a real superfood drink! Oh and did I mention it was delicious?!
- 1 chicken broth pack (misc. chicken bones, chicken feet, neck)
- 2 small onions or shallots
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 bunch mixed fresh herbs
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 or 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons Celtic Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 quarts filtered water
- The SUPERCHARGE:
- 1 bunch of fresh organic herbs
- (You can combine cilantro and parsley or rosemary and oregano or basil and mint or all together)
- Put all the broth ingredients in a large stock pot and let sit for an hour.
- Cook on a very low flame for 8 to 12 hours.
- Let cool
- Separate the meat off the bones (if there is any) for future use and strain the broth.
- Wash the herbs well.
- Warm up a serving of broth to desired temperature, should not be boiling. (140 max)
- To SUPERCHARGE:
- Put your serving of broth and a large handful of herbs in the blender and blend well on high.
- Strain the broth in a fine mesh colander.
- Consume immediately without re-heating.
NotesNutrition info of broth alone
- Serving size: 1 cup
- Calories: 86
- Fat: 2.88
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Protein: 1.06