Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken has the most amazing creamy garlic sauce with spinach and sun dried tomatoes. This meal is a restaurant quality meal ready in 30 minutes!
One more week left of school. One. As I look back at this last school year it has flown by! I feel like we were just celebrating Christmas and now we are heading into summer. We are all looking forward to the summer time at our house. Bring on the BBQs, s’mores, swimming, and late nights!
We have been so busy with moving into our new house that we have hardly had any time for a home cooked meal. This Tuscan Garlic Chicken was the first meal that I have made in a while and it is TO DIE FOR!!!
This meal tastes like it is straight from a restaurant. I couldn’t even get over how amazing the creamy sauce was! It has such a delicious creamy garlic taste with spinach and sun dried tomatoes. We all fell in love with the first bite. I couldn’t believe how easy and amazing it was!
Put this meal at the top of your must make list! It was one of the best things our family has had. You can even serve this over pasta making it a delicious meal.
You guys are going to love this just as much as we did!
- Prep time : 10 mins
- Cook time :
- Total time :
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
- Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken has the most amazing creamy garlic sauce with spinach and sun dried tomatoes. This meal is a restaurant quality meal ready in 30 minutes!
Author: AlyssaServes: 4-6
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken. Add the spinach and sundried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt. Add the chicken back to the pan and serve over pasta if desired.
NOTES*If you are serving over pasta and like it saucy, definitely double the sauce.