Easy, Low Carb Broiled Lamb with Butter Fennel
- 120 grams of lamb stew meat, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 30 grams of onion cut in rounds, about ¼ inch thick
- 100 grams of fennel bulb, sliced into ¼ inch thick slices
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- ¼ cup of water
- Celtic Sea salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Place the lamb and the onion in a broiler pan ( I use this one a lot!) under the heated broiler on high for ⅚ minutes, or until the meat is brown outside but still pink inside.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- In the meantime melt the butter in a skillet, add the sliced fennel, and saute’ for few minutes.
- Add a pinch of sea salt.
- Add the water to the skillet and cover with a tight lid.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, until tender but not overcooked.
- Serve together with the lamb.
- Serves: 1
- Fat: 55 grams
- Carbohydrates: 10 grams
- Protein: 6 grams