Throw broccoli and cauliflower bake together and be amazed at how tasty it is once cooked. Add bacon, cheese, mustard or chilli.
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 40 minutes Servings Calories 145 kcal
- equal amounts of broccoli and cauliflower cut into small roughly 2 cups of each
Cheats Béchamel Sauce
- 300 ml yoghurt natural unsweetened
- 3 egg yolks
- 50 g cheese grated/shredded
- 1 slice bacon diced
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- more grated cheese for the top
- Place the broccoli and cauliflower pieces into a baking dish.
- Place all the ingredients into a measuring jug and whisk together with a fork.
- Pour over the vegetables and sprinkle some more grated cheese over the sauce.
- Bake at 180C/350F for 30 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and the vegetables are cooked through.