Dipped in some salty, lemon-y butter, oooooooh, perfection! These perfectly steamed wild-caught crab legs in the Instant Pot seem gourmet, but they’re so super-duper simple.C
Cook Time 3 minutes Total Time 3 minutes
Servings 4 Author Lindsey Dietz
- 2poundswild-caught Snow Crab legs
- 1/3cupsaltedgrass-fed butter, melted (or ghee)
- lemon slices
- Place the metal trivet in the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Add 1 cup water.
- Add the crab legs to the pot. If it helps to thaw them slightly so you can fit them all in the Instant Pot, that’s fine.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the vent.
- Press the “Manual” button and adjust the time to 3 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure as soon as the Instant Pot beeps.
- Use tongs to carefully transfer the cooked crab legs to a platter for serving.
- Serve with melted grass-fed butter and lemon slices!