Instant Pot Keto Gluten-Free Almond Coconut cake packs all of the flavors into a 3 gm carbs per serving cake that tastes like the real thing. Make this keto cake in your pressure cooker without heating up your kitchen, and serve an elegant slice with ease.
Prep Time 10 mins Cook Time 40 mins Total Time 50 mins
Servings: Calories: 236 kcal Author: UrvashiIngredientsDry
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup Truvia
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 2 eggs lightly whisked
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Pour in wet ingredients one by one, mixing well with each addition.
- Pour into a 6-inch round cake pan and cover the pan with foil.
- Place 2 cups of water into your instant pot liner, and put in a steamer rack on top.
- Set your Instant Pot for 40 minutes at High Pressure, let it release pressure naturally for 10 minutes, and release remaining pressure.
- Carefully take out and pan and let it cool for 15-20 minutes. Upend the cake onto a plate. sprinkle with coconuts, almonds, or powdered sweetener if desired and serve..
Nutrition facts per serving236kcal | Fat: 23g | Saturated fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 74mg | Potassium: 108mg | Carbohydrates: 5g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 5g | Vitamin A: 9.1% | Calcium: 7.2% | Iron: 5.6%
I am not a registered dietician or nutritionist. Nutritional information is provided a courtesy, and can vary depending on the exact ingredients you use.