Keto Instant Pot Blueberry Muffins are low carb, paleo, and gluten-free muffins bursting with fresh blueberries. Grain-free muffins made in the electric pressure cooker.
Servings: Calories: 89 kcalAuthor: Stacey
Prep Time 10 mins Cook Time 20 mins Pressure Release 10 mins Total Time 40 mins
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ tbsp golden flaxseed meal
- 4 ½ tbsp erythritol sweetener I used Swerve, can also use coconut sugar for Paleo option.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 ½ tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup fresh blueberries
- In a large mixing bowl combine: coconut flour, flaxseed meal, erythritol sweetener, baking powder, baking soda and sea salt. Mix and break up any clumps and set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine almond milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix until clump free. Gently fold in the blueberries. Set aside.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
- Fill six reusable silicone cupcake baking liners ¾ of the way up with the muffin batter. The batter is thick, and you will need to press the dough down into the cups with your fingers.
- Place a 10-inch sheet of tin foil on top of the steamer rack. Place the muffin cups on top of the foil-lined rack and fold excess foil up around the sides of the muffins. Using the rack handles, lower the rack with the muffins into the inner pot of the Instant Pot
- Place a second sheet of tin foil over the top of the muffins to cover them. Close and lock the lid and turn the pressure release handle to Sealing.
- Select Pressure Cook (Manual) on High Pressure and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- Once cooking time is complete, use the Natural Release method for 10 minutes and then Quick Release the remaining pressure.
- Open the lid and remove tin foil cover. Using the rack handles, lift the rack with muffins out of the pot. Serve.
*all nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used*
Yield: 6 muffins, Serving Size: 1 muffin, Net Carbs Per Muffin: 2g.