KEEP THE FLAVOR, DITCH THE CARBS WITH THIS SUGAR-FREE MAPLE BREAKFAST SAUSAGE RECIPE. GET THE DELICIOUS TASTE OF MAPLE SYRUP WITHOUT THE GUILT IN THIS HEALTHIFIED VERSION OF A MORNING CLASSIC.
Prep Time :10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes Servings: 8 patties Author: Ty
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tsp Truvia non-calorie sweetener
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground sage
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp maple extract
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and blend well.
- Use spoon or cookie scoop to make 8-16 uniform balls of pork to form patties.
- Lay scoops about 1-2 inches apart between two sheets of wax paper. Use a spatula to flatten into patties.
- Cook patties over medium heat in a well-seasoned cast iron skillet; about 3-5 per side until done.*
Serving: 0g | Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 322mg | Potassium: 162mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin C: 0.5% | Calcium: 1% | Iron: 2.8%
*Pork is done when temp reaches 145-160 degrees. Use a thermometer if needed.