An easy low carb, gluten free, dairy free and keto friendly slaw recipe that makes a great cold side dish!
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup sugar free mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt (or more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 cups bagged broccoli slaw
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, mustard, sugar substitute, celery seeds, salt and pepper together until fully combined. Add the broccoli slaw. Toss well to coat. Serve cold.
Approx nutrition info per serving: 110 calories, 10g fat, 2g net carbs, 2g protein.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup