This is a great example of the delicious foods you can enjoy when you are following a ketogenic diet!
- 2 cups raw hazelnuts
- 1 egg
- 4 Tbs Chia seeds
- 4 Tbs organic butter, melted
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1Tbs Swerve
- 1.5 cup coconut cream
- 1.5 cup sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh key lime juice
- 3 Tbs Swerve
- 1 Tbs Key Lime Zest
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut shavings
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a food processor grind the hazelnuts until they turn in to a flour, then add the chia seeds, Swerve, egg and melted butter. Mix everything together until a dough is formed.
- Now grease a 6 by 9 inch pyrex with coconut oil.
- Press the crust flat into the pyrex.
- Bake for 20 min at 375 F.
- In the meantime prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl mix all the filling ingredients and blend with an immersion blender until smooth and frothy.
- Remove the crust from the oven once done.
- Pour filling onto crust and put back in the oven at 350 degrees.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and let cool,then sprinkle evenly with the coconut flakes.
- The refrigerate overnight
NotesIf you want to lower the carb count for this recipe, just lower the amount of coconut cream and use more sour cream. Coconut cream has 4 gr of whole carbs per ⅓ cup.
- Serves: 9 portions
- Serving size: 1 portion
- Calories: 466
- Fat: 42 gr
- Carbohydrates: 7 gr net
- Fiber: 5 gr
- Protein: 11.11 gr