One of the juiciest keto meatloaf recipe you’ll ever eat! Stuff this low carb meatloaf with hard boiled eggs for extra creaminess and protein!
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 50 minutes Total Time 1 hour SERVINGS SERVINGS TOTAL CARBS 5.05g Cook Mira
Ingredients (makes 6 servings)
Metric – us imperial
- 1/2 onion
- 120 g cabbage (about 1/8 head)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300 g ground chicken
- 630 g ground pork
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 4 hard boiled eggs (boiled 6 minutes exactly and peeled)
- 4 tbsp reduced-sugar ketchup (or crushed tomatoes with Italian seasoning)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Thinly mince the onion, cabbage and garlic. In a frying pan, combine the minced veggies with the olive oil and cook on medium heat until soft.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground meat, parsley, cooked veggies and spices. Knead with your hands until perfectly combined.
- Add half the meatloaf mixture to an 8×4 inch bread loaf pan. Add the four hard boiled eggs on top of the meat and cover with the other half of of the meat completely.
- Spoon the ketchup all over the meatloaf. Cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven to bake for 45 minutes.
Take it out of the oven and let cool 10 minutes before taking it out of the bread loaf pan and serving.
Nutritional values (per serving)