Not much in the looks department, this creamy, cheesy low carb brussels sprouts and radicchio gratin will wow your guests with its flavor! Keto and Atkins friendly!
Author: Mellissa Sevigny Yield: 6 servings Cuisine: French
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 cups radicchio, shredded
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup gruyere cheese, shredded
- Combine brussels sprouts and radicchio in a medium sized baking dish and spread out evenly. Combine cream, butter, salt, pepper, and garlic and heat until the butter is melted.
- Sprinkle shredded Gruyere cheese evenly over the vegetables. Then pour the cream mixture over everything.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 30 minutes or until the brussels sprouts are softened and the gratin is browned and bubbling.
- Serve warm in a raw radicchio leaf for presentation if desired.
Approx nutrition info per 1/2 cup serving: 190 calories, 18g fat, 2g net carbs, 1g protein