An easy Cauliflower Ghee Soufflé recipe that can still make an impression. Get all the buttery flavor without the dairy.
Recipe type: Entree Cuisine: American Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 50 mins Total time: 1 hour
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 6 organic pastured eggs
- 3 organic pastured egg whites
- 1 cup coconut cream
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 4 TBS Mama Sattva Ghee
- Take the clean florets and spread them on a cookie sheet.
- With a teaspoon spread a bit of ghee on every one of the florets.
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt
- Roast the cauliflower florets for about 20 minutes at 400°F or until browned on top and tender.
- In the meantime put eggs, coconut cream, salt and pepper in a blender and blend until frothy.
- Beat whites in a bowl with an electric mixer at high speed or with a hand whisk until they just hold stiff peaks gently fold into egg mixture until just combined.
- When the cauliflower florets are ready, let cool, then incorporate in to egg mixture, gently so not to deflate it.
- Grease a souffle’ dish generously with ghee, then gently pour in the egg mix, leaving about an inch form the top.
- bake at 400°F for about 30 minutes or until nicely browned at the top.
- Serve immediately!