One of our favorite quick and easy breakfasts is this Instant Pot Frittata! It is so simple even your kiddos can do it!
Servings 4 Author Brittany Williams
- 6 Eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup Fresh Spinach chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomato diced
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Minced Onion
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Grease a pan that fits inside of your Instant Pot. I use one of my stainless steel stackable Instant Pot pans but you can use a 7 in. springform, glass pyrex, or make it individual size in 4oz. mini mason jars as well!
- Stir all of the ingredients together and add to your baking vessel of choice. Cover with foil.
- Add 1 cup of water to your Instant Pot. Place the pan containing your frittata mixture on top of the trivot and carefully put this inside of your Instant Pot. Put the lid on and make sure the valve is in the SEALING position.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL/PRESSURE COOK function. Use the +/- buttons to select 5 minutes.
- When the pot is finished cooking let it naturally release the pressure for 10 minutes. Then flip the valve to the VENTING position and remove your frittata. Serve immediately. Enjoy!!