These spicy garlic eggplant slices are amazing! Roasted in the oven to perfection, they are so full of flavor and delicious!
Author: MelanieCooks.com Cuisine: American Serves: 4
- 1 eggplant
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp red pepper
- 1 tsp sweet paprika (optional)
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the eggplant into rounds.
- Put eggplant slices on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Brush the eggplant slices with olive oil on both sides.
- Sprinkle the eggplant slices with garlic powder, red pepper, sweet paprika and Italian seasoning.
- Put eggplant in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove eggplant from the oven and sprinkle with salt.