A recipe for mashed cauliflower with spinach that is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It has a sour cream and cheese flavor with spinach adding a touch of green.
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes Total Time 30 minutes
Servings8 Calories 247kcal Author Lisa
- 10 ounces chopped spinach cooked and drained
- 1 medium head cauliflower cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- Cook cauliflower in boiling water for 6 minutes then drain.
- Place cooked cauliflower and butter into food processor.
- Pulse together until cauliflower is well blended with butter.
- Add spinach, sour cream, dried onion, salt and dill.
- Pulse in food processor until well combined.
- Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Top with the grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes until cheese is slightly browned.