Flavor packed roasted zucchini, squash and tomatoes made with garlic, parmesan cheese and herbs. These sheet pan veggies are incredibly simple yet full of delicious flavor and make a great healthy, easy summer side dish to any meal.
Servings: 6 Prep Time10 minutes Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time40 minutes
- 2 small zucchini (1 lb), cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 2 small yellow squash (1 lb), cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 14 oz Flavorino or small Campari tomatoes , sliced into halves
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic , minced (1 1/2 Tbsp)
- 1 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (2.4 oz) finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fresh or dried parsley , for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line an 18 by 13-inch rimmed baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, garlic and Italian seasoning (if possible let rest 5 – 10 minutes to allow flavors to infuse into oil). Place zucchini, squash and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl. Pour olive oil mixture over top and gently toss with hands to evenly coat.
- Pour onto prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top of each. Roast in preheated oven 25 – 30 minutes until veggies are tender and Parmesan is golden brown. Garnish with parsley if desired and serve warm.
- Recipe source: Cooking Classy