This Keto Cheesy Cauliflower Puree is so thick, creamy, and delicious, you’ll never miss mashed potatoes again!
Author: Mellissa Sevigny, Yield: 2 cups, Cuisine: Vegetable
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 ounces dubliner or other sharp cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and trim the cauliflower, breaking it into medium sized pieces.
- Place in a microwave safe bowl with 2 Tbsp of cream and 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for six minutes.
- Stir to coat cauliflower with cream/butter mixture. Microwave for another six minutes on high.
- Remove from the microwave and put into a high speed blender or food processor along with the cheese. Puree until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. You can adjust the cream and butter to your preference.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 148
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Protein: 6g