Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower – best cauliflower ever, baked in oven with butter, olive oil and Parmesan cheese. A perfect side dish.
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 45 minutes Total Time 55 minutes Servings 2 Calories 229 kcal
- 8 oz cauliflower florets sliced horizontally
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 3 light dashes of ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss the sliced cauliflower with the butter and olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper. Transfer the cauliflower to a baking sheet, in single layer, roast until almost tender about 20-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the grated Parmesan and chopped parsley leaves on top of the cauliflower, roast again until the cheese melts and slightly crusty, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.