A delicious and versatile low carb side dish!
- Yield: 2 servings
- 2 cups radishes, quartered
- 2 Tbl butter
- 1 Tbl lemon zest
- 1 tbl chopped chives (or other fresh herb)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a medium saute pan. Add the radishes and toss to coat. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until softened and golden brown. Remove from heat and add the lemon zest and chives. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Alternatively you could roast these in olive oil in a 375 degree (F) oven for about 35 minutes. Then add whatever seasonings you prefer.
Approx. nutrition info per serving: 122 calories, 12g fat, 2.75g net carbs, 1g protein
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup cooked radishes