Keto Instant Pot Molten Brownie Cups are low carb, grain free, gluten free, super fudgy and insanely good!Course: and low carb, brownie, instant pot, keto.
Prep Time 6 mins Cook Time 9 mins Total Time 15 mins
Servings: Calories: 425 kcalAuthor: Stacey
- ⅔ cup sugar-free chocolate chips or paleo friendly chips I used Lilly’s baking chips
- 6 tbsp salted butter
- 3 eggs
- ⅔ cup Swerve granular sweetener
- 3 ½ tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Spray four 6-ounce ramekins with non-stick coconut oil spray and set
- On the stovetop in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add sugar-free chocolate chips and butter. Stir and heat until melted and blended. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine: eggs, Swerve sweetener, almond flour, and vanilla extract. Whisk to mix thoroughly.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the egg and flour mixture and whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Fill each ramekin halfway full with the brownie batter.
- Add 1 ¾ cup water to the inner pot of the Instant Pot and place the steamer rack (trivet) into the inner pot.
- Place three of the ramekins on top of the rack and stack the other ramekin in the center and on top of the three bottom ramekins * see photo above
- Close and lock the lid. Flip the pressure release handle to the Sealing position. Select the Pressure Cook (Manual) on High-Pressure setting and use the + or – buttons to set the cooking time for 9 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is complete, carefully (using oven mitts or a wooden spoon to flip the steam release handle to Venting and keeping face & hands away from steam) use the Quick release method to release all the pressure.
- Once the all the steam has released and pin drops, open the lid and Carefully using oven mitts remove the ramekins from the pot.
- Let cakes cool for 5 to 7 minutes, and serve warm. Garnish with sugar-free whipped cream if desired.
Alternate Oven Baking Directions
- Follow steps 1 through 5 above, and then place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake at 425 F for 14 to 15 minutes or until just the center part looks underdone.
Nutritional data for keto version:
*All nutritional data are estimates based on the products I used*-
Yield: 4 brownie cups, Serving Size: 1 brownie cup, Net Carbs per Serving: 8g
Nutritional Data (for keto version): Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: 1 brownie cup, Amounts per serving- Cal: 425, Carbs: 11g, Net Carbs: 8g, Fiber: 3g, Fat: 36g, Saturated fat: 20g, Protein: 9g, Sugars: 1g