These luscious looking cheesy, garlicky green beans are baked not fried and full of flavor! Low Carb, Gluten Free, Grain Free and ‘Lick -Your- Fingers’ Good!
Cook Time 15 minutes Total Time 15 minutes Servings 4Calories 120 kcal Author Brenda Bennett | Sugar-Free Mom
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 12 ounces fresh green beans
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl whisk the oil, garlic, egg and salt together.
- Toss in the green beans and coat well.
- Sprinkle in Parmesan on the green beans and toss gently.
- Place evenly on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- To crisp, heat for a minute or two under broiler.