This keto spinach mushroom bacon saute recipe makes a really quick and easy Keto side dish / Dinner.
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 15 min Yield: 2
- 6 slices of bacon (168 g), diced
- 1/2 lb (225 g) spinach
- 1 portobello mushroom (84 g), diced (or use other mushroom)
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) tamari sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the diced bacon in a frying pan until slightly crispy.
- Add in the mushrooms and cook both until the mushrooms soften.
- Add in the spinach and cook for a few more minutes until wilted.
- Season with tamari sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 444
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 39 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 17 g