This is the best mashed potato sub I have tried. No one will complain when this Keto Mashed Cauliflower with Cream Cheese and Asiago takes its place.
Servings: 16 Calories: 217 kcal Author: Taryn , Prep Time 10 mins Cook Time 30 mins Total Time 40 mins
- 40 oz of frozen cauliflower microwaved or steamed until warm
- 1 head of roasted garlic ***
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- Put half of each of the first six ingredients in a food processor (the entire amount will not fit in a standard food processor). Process until smooth. Spoon into the baking dish. Top with half the asiago cheese. Repeat.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until golden, bubbly, and hot.
*** to roast the garlic slice the head down the middle exposing the cloves, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, wrap in foil and bake for 30 minutes at 400. The cloves with soften enough to squeeze out of the bulb. The best part is this reheats well. Feel free to bake it the day before and then just microwave to reheat.