Favorite Instant Pot Taco Meat (Whole30 Paleo Keto) – the best and easiest recipe for Instant Pot Taco Meat! With only five ingredients, this recipe is quick, flavorful, and family friendly!
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 8 Calories: 194kcal
- 2 lbs ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup finely diced bell pepper any color
- 1 cup unsalted tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons homemade taco & fajita seasoning see recipe below
- 1 teaspoon avocado or olive oil
- fresh cilantro (optional)
- Using the saute function on your Instant Pot, brown the meat in the oil. Turn off saute function.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Set pot for 8 minutes on Manual function.
- When cycle is complete, quick release the pressure (or wait 10 minutes for natural release.) Garnish with fresh cilantro if desired.
Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 88mg | Potassium: 419mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 10.8% | Vitamin C: 19.5% | Calcium: 3.2% | Iron: 10.8%