The great thing with these keto egg wraps (apart from being almost zero carbs) is that you can flavour them any way you want. Add some dried rosemary, chopped chives, mint, etc.
Just take a look at how easy these are. Why not make a few at a time.
KETO EGG WRAPS
Keto egg wraps can be filled when hot or cold. Sprinkle some grated/shredded cheese while they are still hot and the cheese will melt into the wrap. My favourite would be adding dill to the wrap, then when the wrap is cold, spreading cream cheese over it and adding slices of smoked salmon before rolling up.
If the keto egg wraps are going into a lunchbox, make sure they are completely cold first, as there is nothing worse than a soggy, damp, keto egg wrap!
Keto egg wraps can also be stacked on top of each other with fillings in between, then sliced like a pie. The possibilities are endless.
KETO EGG WRAPS – THE RECIPE
Leave a comment below telling me what you would add to the keto egg wrap and what filling you would use.
Why not add some chilli or rosemary to the egg wraps before they are cooked? Course Breakfast, Lunch, Lunch boxes, Snacks Cuisine Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Grain free, Keto, LCHF, Low Carb, No Sugars, Paleo, Wheat Free Keyword Keto egg wraps Prep Time 2 minutes Cook Time 3 minutes Total Time 5 minutes Servings wrap Calories 180 kcal
- 1 egg per wrap
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- salt/pepper to taste
- Whisk the egg in a bowl until there are no lumps and you cannot see any egg yolk or white pieces.
- Heat some coconut oil (or butter) in a frying pan.
- Pour the egg mixture into the frying pan and rotate the pan to let the egg spread out into a thin layer. The thinner the better when using eggs as wraps.
- Once cooked on one side, flip over.
- Remove each wrap as they cook and leave on a plate and allow to cool.
- Repeat with as many eggs as you like until you have made enough wraps for the week ahead.
- Place your favourite filling inside and roll up.
Egg Wraps Amount Per Serving (1 keto egg wrap189)Calories 180Calories from Fat 153% Daily Value*Total Fat 17g26%Protein 5g10%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.