My Instant Pot Chili Lime steak bowl is a winner every time! Delicious, easy to make, and healthy.
prep time: 8 MINUTES cook time: 10 MINUTES additional time: 6 MINUTES total time: 24 MINUTES
- 1.2-2 pounds of fajita steak strips (cut into cubes)
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of EVOO
- 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Cholula
- 2-3 Avocado diced
- Turn your IP on sauté and add olive oil.
- Once hot, add garlic and cook until a golden color.
- Then add all remaining ingredients, and mix well with wooden spoon.
- Place lid on, and put on Manual High Pressure for 10 minutes.
- Do a QPR.Once pressure is released, removed lid.
- Turn pan back onto sauté mode, and stir the meat to break it up into little chunks.
- Keep on sauté mode until liquid has been reduced by half.
- Allow to cool and serve in a bowl, and then surround it with your diced avocado. Yum!