This Easy Cheesy Brussels Sprouts Gratin may change your mind about Brussels Sprouts forever! It’s gluten free, grain free and low carb!
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 30 minutesTotal Time 40 minutes Servings 8 Calories 253 kcal Author Brenda Bennett | Sugar-Free Mom
- 2 pounds Brussels Sprouts stems removed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup white cheddar grated, I used Wisconsin Cheese
- zest of 1 lemon or 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/3 cup Asiago cheese grated
- Optional: fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice Brussels Sprouts in half and toss with oil in a bowl.
- Place them on a baking pan or cast iron skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine the heavy cream, cheddar, lemon zest and pepper.
- Pour over the Brussels Sprouts.
- Sprinkle with grated Asiago.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until bubbling and steaming hot.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired.