Cauliflower has never tasted so good! This Baked Cauliflower Casserole gets a hit of tangy flavor from melted goat cheese.
128 calories and 2 Weight Watchers Freestyle SP
Yields 6 Prep Time10 mins Cook Time 45 mins Total Time 55 mins
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 2 oz. goat cheese (chevre), crumbled
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (28 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup minced flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a baking sheet, combine the cauliflower florets, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Roast until the cauliflower is barely tender when pierced with a fork, turning occasionally, about 25 minutes.
- Lightly coat a 7- by 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place the roasted cauliflower in the baking dish, and top with the marinara sauce and crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake until the cauliflower is tender and the goat cheese is melted, about 20 minutes. Serve.
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the crushed tomatoes and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes. Remove and discard the bay leaves. Stir in the salt and parsley.
Weight Watchers Points: 2 (Freestyle SmartPoints), 2 (SmartPoints), 3 (Points+)
|Serving Size||1/6 casserole|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 127.7 calCalories from fat 54|
|% Daily Value|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||10%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|