This Twice Baked Spaghetti Squash is so rich and creamy you’ll never know it is both low carb and low fat. It is a great side dish or entree all on its own.
Servings: 6 Calories: 88 kcal Author: Taryn
Prep Time 5 mins Cook Time 30 mins Total Time 35 mins
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti squash ***
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp herbes de provence
- 6 wedges Laughing Cow Light Swiss Cheese
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray. Put the cooked spaghetti squash in the dish.
- Combine the egg whites, cheese wedges, herbes de provence, and salt in a small blender. Blend until smooth. Pour over the spaghetti squash.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden.
*** I cut my spaghetti squash in half, seeded it, and baked it upside down on a baking sheet for 40 minutes at 400.