low carb and gluten free recipe for breakfast lasagna. Can be assembled the night before, so it’s perfect for brunch or a lazy Saturday morning. Serve with Hollandaise sauce to make it even more decadent!
- Author: Mellissa Sevigny
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Eggs
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 sausage links, fully cooked
- 12 cream cheese pancakes (unsweetened)
- Cover the bottom of an 8 x 8 pan with 4 pancakes, it’s ok if they overlap.
- Put down a layer of scrambled eggs, followed by one third of the cheese.
- Cover with another 4 pancakes, then add all of the the sausage links.
- Sprinkle with another one third of the cheddar cheese.
- Add the last layer of pancakes, followed by scrambled eggs, and the remainder of the cheese. You can use more cheese if you like.
- Bake in the oven for 8 – 10 minutes at 350 degrees (F), or microwave for 3 – 4 minutes on high, or until the cheese is melted.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Serving Size: 4 inch square
- Calories: 551
- Fat: 47g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Protein: 29g