Since I have been doing this ketogenic diet a low carb breakfast has taken a whole new meaning. We are very far here from the espresso and croissant breakfast of my fellow Italians…
- 1 ripe organic avocado (about 100 grams or 2.5 oz)
- 60 grams (2 oz) of wild caught smoked salmon
- 30 grams (1 oz) of fresh, soft goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons of organic extra virgin olive oil
- the juice of 1 lemon
- a pinch of celtic sea salt
- Cut the avocado in two and remove the seed
- In a small food processor mix the rest of the ingredients until coarsely chopped.
- Place the resulting cream inside the avocado.
- Serve immediately.
- Cut the avocado in small cubes.
- Cut the salmon in small pieces.
- Mix the two together.
- Add the goat cheese and the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
- Serves: 1
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 525
- Fat: 48 gr
- Saturated fat: 10 gr
- Carbohydrates: 4 gr
- Sodium: 439 mg
- Protein: 19 gr