Maybe you’re following the keto diet or maybe you’re just trying to cut back on carbs. In any case, that doesn’t mean you have to give up bread. This keto-friendly bread is made with some basic ingredients like almond flour, egg, butter, and Parmesan. The best part: You don’t even have to turn on the oven. This bread is cooked entirely in the microwave in about a minute and a half.
for 1 serving
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese (25 g)
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg, beaten
- In a microwave-safe ramekin or small bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, Parmesan, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, pepper, melted butter, and egg. Stir everything together with a fork until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds, until the bread has risen.
- Let the bread cool in the ramekin, then serve as desired.