The collard greens with bacon and burst cherry tomatoes make an amazing side dish but filling enough for the main course.
Prep Time 3 minutes Cook Time 12 minutes Total Time 15 minutes Servings Servings Calories 107 kcal Author Tasha Metcalf
- 3 strips bacon raw
- 1 lb collard greens
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut bacon into 1cm strips and fry over medium heat in large pan until meat begins to brown.
- Add collard greens, cherry tomatoes, chicken broth, and apple cider vinegar. Stir gently over medium heat until cherry tomatoes burst, about 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix ingredients well.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
1 Serving: 2.4g net carbs, 6g protein, 9g fat, 128 calories