Spaghetti Squash Baked in a creamy, garlicky ricotta sauce for a tasty, low carb dinner.
Servings: 4 -6 servings Author: Stef
Prep Time40 minsCook Time30 minsTotal Time1 hr 10 mins
- Medium sized spaghetti squash
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt full fat
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. oregano
- handful of fresh chopped parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
- Place on baking sheet flesh side down with a little water on bottom of pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 35-40 minutes until can easily pierce with fork.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Lower oven temperature 350 degrees.
- With fork remove strands from spaghetti squash and place in casserole dish.
- Add olive oil and combine.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes.