This quick and easy Low Carb English Muffin can be made in under 5 minutes from start to finish! It’s grain free, gluten free, low carb and oh so tasty!
Prep Time 2 minutes Cook Time 2 minutes Total Time 4 minutes Servings 2 english muffins Calories 222 kcal Author Brenda Bennett | Sugar-Free Mom
- 2 tbsp cashew butter unsweetened, almond butter or peanut butter
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp almond flour I used Bob’s Red Mill
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg beaten
- Spray the ramekin you are using with olive oil cooking spray or coconut oil spray.
- Add the almond butter and butter to the dish.
- Microwave for 30 seconds and mix until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl whisk the almond flour, salt and baking powder together.
- Pour the milk and egg to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour this mixture into a shallow ramekin with the almond butter mixture and stir to combine well.
- Microwave 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool a few minutes before taking it out of the ramekin and slicing in half to toast.
- Toast until desired.
Net Carbs: 3g