Strawberry Ice Cream
- 2 cans (13.5 oz) coconut milk
- 16 oz frozen strawberries
- 1/2-3/4 cup equivalent sweetener (I used Swerve–sweeten to taste)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries (optional)
- In a blender combine all the ingredients, except for the fresh strawberries, and blend until smooth. Place the mixture in your ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturers directions.
- Add the strawberries right before the ice cream is done to combine.
- Serve immediately or place the ice cream in the freezer for 1-2 hours to harden.
Net Carb Count*:
Low Carb Strawberry Ice Cream: 6.6 net carbs for each 1/2 cup serving (not including fresh strawberries–makes about 5 cups of ice cream)
*Note carb counts are estimated based on the products I used. Check nutrition labels for accurate carb counts and gluten information.