Roasted Salt & Pepper Radish Chips : Maybe the hate part is a bit aggressive, but I have never liked them and I have tried.
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 15 minutes Total Time 25 minutes Servings 4 Calories 70 kcal Author Brenda Bennett | Sugar-Free Mom
- 16 ounce fresh radishes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Thinly slice radishes or use a mandolin, place in a bowl.
- Toss with oil.
- Lay radishes onto two baking sheets, don’t overlap.
- Whisk the salt and pepper together then sprinkle over the slices.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Net Carbs: 1.2g