Pressure Cooker Green Beans with Bacon is a quick, low carb, nutritious dish that can eaten either as a side dish, or as your main low carb meal. Just beans, bacon, and a few seasonings make this a fast and easy dish in your Instant Pot.
Prep Time 10 mins Cook Time 15 mins Total Time 25 mins
Servings: Calories: 122 kcal
- 1 cup onion diced
- 5 slices bacon diced
- 6 cups green beans cut in half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- You could either put all the ingredients in the pressure cooker in the order listed, or you could follow the steps below.
- Turn your Instant Pot or pressure cooker on Sauté, and follow the steps in this order.
- Cut up the bacon and put it in the hot pressure cooker.
- Start dicing the onion and put it in as you cut it.
- Stir the bacon and onions and start cutting up the green beans.
- Add the beans, water, salt and pepper to the pot.
- Cook on high pressure for 4 minutes, and release all pressure immediately.
- Taste and add salt and pepper as needed before serving.
Nutrition facts per serving122kcal | Fat: 7g | Saturated fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 517mg | Potassium: 307mg | Carbohydrates: 10g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Protein: 4g | Vitamin A: 15.2% | Vitamin C: 18.7% | Calcium: 4.7% | Iron: 7.2%