Need a tasty dip for your tortillas or plantain chips? Something to dress up an ordinary burger? A topping for your eggs? Taco? Chicken? A healthy replacement for typical salad dressings? It doesn’t get better or easier than Pico de Gallo. So versatile and fast! Honestly, with all the things you can do with it you’re really missing out if you haven’t moved past the whole dip thing.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 15 minutesServings: 6 Calories: 30kcal Author: Christina
- 6 medium tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- lime juice
Optional: 1 jalapeno
- Chop your tomatoes, onion, and cilantro. Add to a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Finely chop jalapeno if you’d like some heat and add to bowl too.
- Squeeze in lime juice and sprinkle salt to taste.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to eat.
Calories: 30kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 332mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 24.1% | Vitamin C: 22.9% | Calcium: 1.8% | Iron: 2.3%