Spaghetti Squash Pasta.Try this low-carb, Paleo and gluten-free version of Spaghetti Aglio E Olio – a simple dish with garlic, olive oil, red pepper flakes, Parmesan and squash.
Servings: 4 servings Calories: 300 kcal Author: Don’t Mess With Mama
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1/4 cup organic olive oil or pasture-raised lard
- 6 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus some extra for garnish
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley or basil optional
- Cook spaghetti squash in the Instant Pot (here are easy directions).
- Heat olive oil or lard over medium heat in a large cast iron skillet.
- Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add red pepper flakes and cook for a few seconds.
- Add spaghetti squash (already cooked and forked) and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Add Parmesan cheese and parsley or basil and mix well.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese for each serving.