Keto, Low-carb and Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancakes
- 2 ounces (58 grams) of freshly ground flax seeds
- 2 ounces (58 grams) of ground hazelnuts or Hazelnut Flour
- 1 ounce (28 grams) egg white protein
- 1 teaspoon aluminum free baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Chai Masala Mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3 organic eggs
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 4 or 5 drops of stevia glicerite.
- 1 tablespoon Swerve (optional)
- coconut oil to fry
- Mix all wet ingredients in a large bowl with a whisk until frothy. (about 30 sec)
- In another bowl mix both flours, masala mix, salt, baking powder, stevia and Swerve.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet as you keep whisking.
- Once the batter is ready it should be semi-thick, but still pourable.
- If too dry, add ¼ cup of water.
- Heat a teaspoon of coconut oil in a small non stick pan and pour one ladle of batter in it.
- Cover with a lid and lower flame to low.
- Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- You can use a lid or a plate to help flip the pancake.
- Serve immediately sprinkling with more masala mix and garnishing with whole hazelnuts.
- You can serve with coconut cream on top.
- Serving size: 2 pancakes
- Calories: 443
- Fat: 35 grams
- Carbohydrates: 5 grams NET
- Fiber: 7 grams
- Protein: 21 gr