The easiest and most delicious way to use your sauted liver leftovers!
- 100 grams of leftover sauted chicken livers
- 3 tablespoons softened organic butter (42 grams)
- 1 teaspoon fresh mixed chopped herbs (thyme, oregano, sage)
- a pinch of Celtic sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and mix until a smooth paste is formed.
- Serve with radish slices or raw crackers.
- Serves: 1
- Calories: 381
- Fat: 40 grams
- Carbohydrates: 1 gram
- Sugar: 0
- Protein: 17 grams