The perfect side dish to any meal! Broccoli baked with olive oil and garlic then sprinkled with parmesan cheese. Only 122 calories per serving!PREP: 5 MINUTESCOOK: 10 MINUTESCALORIES: 118 KCALYIELDS: 6 SERVINGS
- 24 ounces broccoli ideally florets, fresh or thawed (not frozen)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp garlic minced
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Drizzle a little olive oil on a baking sheet, then use a paper towel to rub the pan down.
- In a large bowl, add broccoli, olive oil, garlic, and salt to taste. Toss broccoli with a spoon until it’s completely coated.
- Pour broccoli on the prepared baking sheet, spreading out into an even layer. Scoop out any garlic & oil left in the bowl and sprinkle it over the broccoli.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until broccoli is cooked through.
- Sprinkle cooked broccoli with parmesan cheese before serving.
118KCAL | FAT: 8G | SATURATED FAT: 1G | CHOLESTEROL: 2MG | SODIUM: 111MG | POTASSIUM: 358MG | CARBOHYDRATES: 8G | FIBER: 2G | SUGAR: 1G | PROTEIN: 4G | VITAMIN A: 14.8% | VITAMIN C: 123.1% | CALCIUM: 10.5% | IRON: 5%
I do my best to provide nutrition information, but please keep in mind that I’m not a certified nutritionist. Any nutritional information discussed or disclosed in this post should only be seen as my best amateur estimates of the correct values.