Ingredients (makes 3 servings)
Homemade sausage meat:
- 400 g ground pork, outdoor reared (14.1 oz)
- 1/2 cup almond flour (50 g / 1.8 oz)
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped (70 g / 2.5 oz)
- 1 tsp fresh lemon zest from organic lemon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp fresh sage (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram
- 1 tsp Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- homemade sausage meat (recipe above)
- 6 slices bacon, outdoor-reared and cut widthwise into 12 slices or Parma ham
- 1 1/2 cup white mushrooms (150 g / 5.3 oz)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (150 g / 5.3 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400 °F. Wash and finely chop the herbs. Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Wash and zest the lemon and place in a bowl with the ground pork, herbs, chopped onion, almond flour and nutmeg.
- Add the mustard and mix until well combined.
- Using your hands, create 12 small kebabs. Wrap each kebab in a bacon slice and set aside.
- Start assembling the kebabs on the skewers. Pierce 2 kebabs on each (6 skewers with 2 kebabs each). Alternate with the mushrooms and tomatoes and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and try with fried egg, Ultimate Keto Buns or crispy green salad. Enjoy!
Nutritional values (per serving, 2 skewers)
|of which Saturated||12.9||grams|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (4.2%), protein (25.9%), fat (69.9%).