This baked cheesy asparagus recipe needs just 5 ingredients and is ready in 20 minutes. The perfect easy, healthy side dish!
Calories 160 kcal Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 15 minutes Total Time 20 minutes Author Maya Krampf
- 1 lb Asparagus (trimmed)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning (divided)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
TRY LOW CARB & KETO MEAL PLANS FREE!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil (greased) or parchment paper.
- Toss the asparagus with olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, and half of the Italian seasoning. Arrange in a single layer on the lined baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for about 7-9 minutes, until the asparagus is bright green and just starting to soften.
- Mix together the Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, then sprinkle over the asparagus. Top with remaining Italian seasoning.
- Return to the oven for another 6-8 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden.
Serving size: 1/4 lb asparagus plus cheese, or 1/4 of entire recipe
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Nutrition FactsAmount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.
Calories 160 Fat 12g Protein 9g Total Carbs 5g Net Carbs 3g Fiber 2g Sugar 2g